Dealing directly with us as the lender and decision maker, saves you in time and money.
Loans from $20,000 to $1M with:
- No financials
- No credit checks
- Maximum term 12 months
- Competitive interest rates:
- 1st Mortgage from 7.95% per annum
- 2nd Mortgage from 2% per month
- Low establishment fees
- Legals from $1250 plus expenses – deducted at settlement.
- Loan to value ratio (LVR) 70% combined – with verifiable exit strategy in place
- Funds advanced within 24 hours once security documents have been signed
- If registered valuation is required, the standard valuation fee is approximately $400 – applies to most residential properties in urban areas of QLD, NSW and VIC.
Registered Mortgage over real property zoned residential:
- Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria
- Metropolitan/Urban areas
- Regional centres with population of at least 10,000 that meet criteria – additional security will be considered to make the loan work for you, ie. cars, boats, shares.
Fast approvals with an indicative Letter of Offer provided within hours of application – in most cases. A client commitment deposit of $500 is payable on signing of the Letter Of Offer, which is then credited at settlement.
We like to keep the actual loan process as simple and clear as possible:
- Download and complete the Application Form
- Download and sign the Privacy Agreement
- Send attachments by email to email@example.com
In order to process your loan application we will need the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Signed privacy agreement
- Current loan statements
- Copy of most recent rates notice
- Certificate of insurance
- 100 point ID for each borrower
- Defined exit strategy
- Deed of priority from primary lender
An indicative Letter Of Offer will usually be issued the same day.
The application process usually takes 1 – 3 working days, dependent on your availability and how quickly you supply the required information to us.
In the initial stages, a letter of consent from the primary lender is sufficient.
Requirements are subject to variation and will be outlined in the lenders solicitors letter enclosing mortgage documents.
In accordance with the National PP, Chevron Mortgage & Loans aims to protect your personal information by only collecting required data that is necessary for us to perform our activities.
Chevron Mortgage & Loans like most private sector organisations in Australia must, by law comply with the NPP’s from 21 December, 2001.
Have Questions? Contact Us on 07 5531 5990 or Add Your Details to the Application Form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.