A simple process from start to finish.........
- An Application Form can be downloaded online and sent via facsimile
- A Letter of Offer will generally be issued the same day
- Process usually takes one to three working days depending upon your availability and the speed in which you supply information to us.
Chevron Mortgage & Loans like most private sector organisations in Australia must, by law comply with the NPP's from 21 December, 2001.
In accordance with the National PP, Chevron Mortgage & Loans aims to protect your personal information by only collecting required data that is necessary for us to perform our activities.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR PRIVACY AGREEMENT FORM WHICH WILL NEED TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO US WITH THE COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM.
- Completed application form
- Current loan statements
- Copy of most recent rates notice
- Valuation less than 3 months old
- Evidence of insurance
- 100 point ID for each borrower
- Defined exit strategy
- Privacy agreement signed
- Deed of priority from primary lender
* In the initial stages, a letter of consent from the primary lender is sufficient
* Requirements are subject to variation and will be outlined in the lenders solicitors letter enclosing mortgage documents.